open view news desk
IN PUBLIC INTEREST
*Cover your face with masks to prevent transmission of droplets carrying coronavirus
*Exercise social distancing
*Wash your hands frequently
*Sanitize your hands
STAY HOME & STAY SAFE!
The Government has unveiled its vision for the next decade, listing thereby ten most important dimensions in 2030. “With this comprehensive ten-dimensional Vision, we will create an India where poverty, malnutrition, littering and illiteracy would be a matter of the past. India would be a modern, technology driven, high growth, equitable and transparent society.” said Union Minister for Finance, Corporate Affairs, Railways & Coal, Shri Piyush Goyal while presenting the Interim Budget 2019-20 in Parliament today.
The Minister further said, “India is poised to become a five trillion dollar economy in the next five years and aspires to become 10 trillion dollar economy thereafter.”
The dimensions of Vision-2030 outlined by Shri Goyal are as follows-
- To create physical and social infrastructure for ten trillion dollar economy and to provide ease of living.
- Digital India led by the youths with innumberable start-ups and million of jobs.
- To make India pollution free by focusing on Electrical Vehicles and renewables.
- Rural industrailisation using modern technologies to generate massive employment.
- Clean rivers, with safe drinking water to all Indians and efficient use of water in irrigation using micro-irrigation techniques.
- Besides scaling up Sagarmala, India’s coastline and ocean waters will power development
- Through our space programme – Gaganyaan, India becoming the launch-pad of satellites for the World
- Self sufficiency in food production and producing food in the most organic way.
- A healthy India by 2030 and a distress free health care and wellness system for all. Ayushman Bharat and women participation would be an important component in it.
- Employees working with elected Government, transforming India into Minimum Government Maximum Governance nation.