Posted On: 13 MAY 2021, Delhi
IN PUBLIC INTEREST
*Cover your face with masks to prevent transmission of droplets carrying coronavirus
*Exercise social distancing
*Wash your hands frequently
*Sanitize your hands
STAY HOME & STAY SAFE!
|India’s Cumulative Vaccination Coverage exceeds 17.72 CroreMore than Half a Crore patients served by the National Telemedicine Service (eSanjeevani) during the COVID-19 PandemicDCGI approves Phase II/III clinical trial of COVAXIN in the age group of 2 to 18 Years|
PRESS INFORMATION BUREAU
MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND BROADCASTING
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
India’s Cumulative Vaccination Coverage exceeds 17.72 Crore
- 4,31,285 beneficiaries of the age group 18-44 years received their first dose of COVID vaccine in the last 24 hours and cumulatively 34,80,618 across 30 States/UTs since the start of phase-3 of vaccination drive. Table below shows the cumulative vaccine doses administered to 18-44 years age group till now.
- India’s cumulative recoveries stand at 1,97,34,823 today. The National Recovery Rate is 83.26%.
- The National Mortality Rate currently stands at 1.09%.
For Details : https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1718217
More than Half a Crore patients served by the National Telemedicine Service (eSanjeevani) during the COVID-19Pandemic
- Daily, over 1500 doctors serve patients remotely through eSanjeevani telemedicine platform
- Few States working towards rolling out special Home Isolation OPDs wherein patients can be screened remotely for COVID-19 by final year MBBS students
DCGI approves Phase II/III clinical trial of COVAXIN in the age group of 2 to 18 Years
The National Regulator of the country, the Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI), after careful examination, has accepted the recommendation of Subject Expert Committee (SEC) and accorded permission to conduct the Phase II/III clinical trial of Covaxin (COVID vaccine) in the age group 2 to 18 years, to its manufacturer Bharat Biotech Ltd on 12.05.2021.
Update on Ventilators Supplied under PM CARES
“Made in India” Ventilators have strengthened Infrastructure of Hospitals for Effective COVID management. All Technical Assistance being provided by Manufacturers for their Glitch-free Operation.
Bhubaneswar Airport ensures seamless delivery of medical essentials to support the fight against Covid-19
Total 156 empty oxygen tankers, 526 oxygen concentrators and 140 oxygen cylinders transported.
PIB FACT CHECK