National

14 children injured in fire in UP madrasa

Muzaffarnagar : Fourteen children were injured when a fire broke out in a madarsa at Shuru village in the district, police said Friday.

Advertisements

IN PUBLIC INTEREST

*Cover your face with masks to prevent transmission of droplets carrying coronavirus
*Exercise social distancing
*Wash your hands frequently
*Sanitize your hands

STAY HOME & STAY SAFE!

 

The blaze started Thursday night from a candle kept in a room in the madrasa in Kotwali Police Station area during a power cut, they said.

Advertisements

Azadi Ka Amrit Celebrations India

A refrigerator near the candle caught fire which spread rapidly, they said.

Advertisements

AZADI KA AMRIT CELEBRATIONS IN INDIA

Fourteen children were injured, ten of them seriously, and they were rushed to a hospital, police said, adding an investigation was underway.

PTI

8/2/2019

Categories: National

Tagged as:

Leave a Reply